I would like to thank Domeka for nominating me for the Awesome Blogger Award. You can check out her amazing blog right here http://mymeekmeek.com
I am elated as I receive this nomination having started my blogging journey merely 2 months ago. I actually signed up this account back in 2016. But as I mentioned in my first blog, I blame the delay on our enemy procrastination.
I had always enjoyed public speaking and writing from my formative years. And so writing for me, especially on topics that I am passionate about makes me feel fulfilled and satisfied.
I write mainly to spark conversations on norms in society, I also enjoy shedding light on biblical truths, telling stories to ignite a winner’s mentality in all my readers and soon I’ll write more on adventures. Just waiting for the containment of Covid-19 and I can tag you along with me on all my adventures.Questions
(1) What is your motivation for blogging?
My main motivation is to inspire growth, challenge our faith to move forward in life and light up people’s faces and hearts.
(2) Who is your intended audience?
Practically anyone and everyone, across the globe. And I am glad to have connected with you all on this space.
(3) What is your best memory of this year?
First thing that came to mind was a luncheon I had with my amazing friends, right before lockdown and curfew regulations were imposed following the first coronavirus case reported in our country.
(4) Could you vision yourself doing anything other than blogging?
Yes. Probably a youtube channel. Because then I will get to enjoy my public speaking. It’d basically be me echoing my blogs, thus serving the same purpose.
(5) What is your take away from this year 2020?
2020 has been quite that year. My biggest take away so far is that “Many plans are in a man’s mind, but it is the Lord’s purpose for him that will stand.” Learning to align our desires and plans with God’s will, will always be key.
And now, I nominate the following across the 3 categories:
Penable Award Nominees,
Awesome Blogger Award Nominees, Brainstorms Award Nominees
1. Penzi http://penzihome.wordpress.com
2. Fredrick http://cityflamesart.wordpress.com
5. Harman http://myserenewords.wordpress.com
The questions for all nominees remain the same as the ones i’ve answered.
Thank the one who nominated you.
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing, Tag your post with #Penable award and tag the post with #Awesome blogger award.
- Display the brainstorms award logo and display the Penable award logo
- Talk a bit about your blog. Why you started it what you write on, and your goal for your blog in brainstorms award.
- Tell us what your writing talent is in the Penable award.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked , answer the three questions you have been asked , and answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers in brainstorms award, awesome bloggers award , nominate three inspiring people for this Penable award.
- Ask them five new questions in brainstorm award.
- Give them three questions to answer in the Penable award and give them five new questions to answer in the awesome bloggers award.