Here are my latest posts! Enjoy every read!!
- Miss IndependentI did an interesting poll on my Instagram handle over the weekend. It came up as I considered the nature of the corporate world. We currently have a pyramid characterized by men at the top. Now, with time, women are … Continue reading Miss Independent
- The journeySuccess, they say, is what happens when opportunity meets preparation. I totally agree, having seen how detrimental premature success is. I mean, it’s bound to be detrimental when great opportunities come to unprepared people. It’s probably also important to highlight … Continue reading The journey
- Awesome Blogger Award
- Decorating your cornerImagine if the President was your dad or bro or best friend? Picture that? I know for most, the first thing that comes to mind is how, somehow all your problems would disappear. I know you’re already picturing that lavish … Continue reading Decorating your corner
- Fixing the narrativeI enjoy writing on this platform. Generally, writing is like some sort of therapy for me. Free therapy as a matter of fact. Not that I love free things though, lol. So now, each time I write, particularly on this … Continue reading Fixing the narrative
- The gameI was always such a playful kid. Oh, how I loved games! I couldn’t wait for hometime, just so I could get home and play with my friends. You may wonder, what about homework? It’s safe to say I learnt … Continue reading The game
- State of your mindDo we really know how much we could achieve if we could just have our minds settled? I should probably stop writing already, and let us think on that for a week or so, or maybe not. You know, if … Continue reading State of your mind
- The Winner’s MentalityMost of the doors that have opened up for me, big and small, were because I dared to believe that I could do it! I could handle whatever came my way. I could deliver. I could achieve. I could excel. … Continue reading The Winner’s Mentality
- Iron sharpens ironWelcome to my blog, conceived a couple of years ago. Clearly, the development stage took quite some while. Or maybe our biggest enemy stepped in, procrastination. But voilá! here we are today. Bouncing and kicking, as healthy as healthy can … Continue reading Iron sharpens iron
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.